1. ENTERTAINING, INFORMATIVE DIGITAL PRESENTATIONS for clubs and societies - why not draw this site to the attention of the programme secretaries of any societies you belong to? Whilst a majority of his talks are to gardening and horticultural societies he has a "general-interest" style also speaking to such groups as National Trust Centres, Probus, Social Clubs, WI and the like.
2. FOUNDER OF THE 'SEED-SOWING SOCIETY' PROVIDING AN OPPORTUNITY FOR GARDENING CONNOISSEURS TO ACCESS SEED OF CORRECTLY-IDENTIFIED PLANTS. See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/introduction-9
3. CO-FOUNDER AND EDITOR OF THE HIMALAYAN PLANT ASSOCIATION. See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/latest-situation
4. FOUNDER AND EDITOR OF THE NORTH-AMERICAN PLANT ASSOCIATION. See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/latest-situation
5. FOUNDER AND EDITOR OF THE BRITISH PLANT ASSOCIATION. See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/join-now
6. PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION GUIDES to 'FLOWERS OF THE WESTERN HIMALAYA' - BEGINNING WITH PRIMULA then ANDROSACE, SAXIFRAGA, CLEMATIS, IRIS, DELPHINIUM, GERANIUM, ARISAEMA, RHODODENDRON and other genera.
These are "in preparation".
7. UK TRAVEL 'BLOG': https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/uk-travel-blog-2015-16
8. WILD FLOWERS OF IVER & DISTRICT 'BLOG' : https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/-flowers-of-iver-district-blog
10. IDENTIFICATION OF HIMALAYAN PLANTS - IF YOU HAVE TAKEN PHOTOGRAPHS (or gathered pressed specimens) OF PLANTS IN THE HIMALAYA - WHETHER ON HOLIDAY OR FOR STUDY/RESEARCH PURPOSES, CHRIS IS AVAILABLE TO ACCURATELY and RELIABLY IDENTIFY THESE (as far as is possible from the images sent). HIS PRIME EXPERTISE LIES IS IN THE FLORA OF THE WESTERN HIMALAYA AND BORDERLANDS OF WESTERN TIBET BUT MAY WELL BE ABLE TO NAME SPECIES FROM MOST OTHER PARTS OF THE HIMALAYA (though his knowledge of lower elevation sub-tropical and tropical flora is minimal) See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/fowh/
11. RECOMMENDATION OF SITES WHERE ONE CAN VIEW OUTSTANDING IMAGES OF HIMALAYAN FLOWERS (and usually spectacular accompanying mountain scenery):
http://photos.v-d-brink.eu/Flora-and-Fauna/Asia/Pakistan-new/i-CkSw2Ts Baltistan (Pakistan, strictly speaking Karakoram Range - similar flora to Ladakh's)
http://photos.v-d-brink.eu/Publications/Lectures-flora-fauna/Lectures-flora/i-xWdQhLD (Khumbu Himal, Everest Region, Nepal)
http://photos.v-d-brink.eu/Flora-and-Fauna/Asia/China-Tibet-Himalaya/ (Around Mt. Everest, Tibet)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rogernix/albums/72157672857130481 (Zanskar, Ladakh)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/adam_dare/sets/72157645842734418 (Himachal Pradesh)
12. CONSERVATION PROJECTS. Within this site Chris raises serious concerns about aspect of plant conservation relating to the Himalaya as well as outlines his own efforts. See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/introduction-4; https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/putting-something-back-1; https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/p-n-kohli-s-sugestions-to-the-indian-government; https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/giant-himalayan-stinging-nettles---saviours-of-landslip-prone-nepalese-villages; https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/turning-ladakh-deserts-green; https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/cites
13. FUND-RAISING FOR CHARITIES. Over the years Chris has helped raise funds for 'The Britain-Nepal Medical Trust' See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/britain-nepal-medical-trust
14. ADVICE ON KEEPING SAFE IN THE HIMALAYA - both those visiting, their companions and local trekking staff, see: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/main/keeping-safe-in-the-himalaya-1